Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Creation of Lip Balm

If you were wondering what in the world I was going to do with this:
beeswax
Well here is your answer:
melted oils, shea butter & beeswax

carefully pouring it into the tube

it's very tedious work

and of course I either over-filled or under-filled, never just right

perfect

setting out to dry

95 drying balms
all finished and capped, now to clean the outside,
 just about as tedious as filling the tubes

all cleaned and ready to sell
Check them out over at my website
And that my dear friends is how you make what I call The Trinity Balm, it's great for lip balm, acne (as a spot treatment) and skin abrasions. Hope you liked it. I had a lot of fun doing it and I couldn't believe how many that small bowl made...God is so GOOD to me.

 These make great gifts, I gave them as Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers!!!! What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment