Saturday, April 2, 2011

What's Growin in My Garden?


My friend Jess asked me what was growing in my garden, I thought that ya'll might wanna know as well. I grabbed my sister's camera and went outside and took these pics of my garden and a few of the family pets that just "happened" to be in view of the camera lense.



Yarrow blooms


Applemint (it's taking over my garden) =)

Plantain (this is right along the edge of my garden and the cement)

Just some Pansies we planted in a pot next to my herb garden

Garlic

Echinacea

Lemon Balm

Lemon Thyme

Bee Balm

Lamb's Ear

Veregated Oregeno

Greek Oregeno (it's very tall and bush like)
A few Applemint sprigs are trying to form a
friendship with it I suppose (to the right)

Wild Lavender (it smells so divine)

Greek Oregeno
this was actually grown from seed the first year I started an herb garden

Chives

Mountain Mint

Furball: Hmmm, this yarrow looks like a good bed..

...when are you gonna leave so I can lay down in the nice comfy yarrow?


Braveheart LOVES to play very hard when we're not watching, and he hasn't noticed me yet


Uh oh, he caught me taking the picture


He's Camera shy


Furball definately isn't ;)


Aww Friends Forever (well, until Braveheart decides to "Play" with him again)
 I hope you enjoyed this post, I realize it was mostly pics but sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. If you would like to know more about the herbs that I have or need information or identification of your own plants just comment or email me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment