Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to A WONDERFUL Brother

* Please go to the playlist at the bottom of my page and press the pause button before you begin reading*
Today is my brother's 19th birthday....and so today's post is all for him

The Greatest things about my Brother
- he's MY brother
- he can always make you laugh
- his duck voice
- his random hugs :silly:
- his history facts
- he gets over things very quickly
- he loves to argue with me (not in a bad way...I guess I should use the word "debate")
- he has a great smile
- he reminds me of Mama and looks just like his namesake "Foster Cooper" (my Mama's Dad)
- he's a great leader
- he stands his ground when it's needed
Things he does to make me smile
- rubbing my head in passing
- giving me random hugs
- his mischievous grin and the twinkle in his eye
- his duck voice
- imitations of funny characters such as cartoons, three stooges, etc
- grabbing me during a song and dancing around the room
I wouldn't trade my brother for anything, I love him very much and it has been my pleasure to watch him grow into a young man :)
Foster,
 I hope you have the most wonderful birthday ever!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!
Love,
Weesy Woo <3 (1 Thess. 5:14-24 & 2 Cor. 12:9-10)






No comments:

Post a Comment