Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Night With Our Very Own Night Fury


Ok, so it's not really our very own night fury...but Braveheart our dog comes in pretty close with the exception of the fire-breathing (thank God). I'm telling you if Toothless was real Braveheart would be his brother, their personality and looks are so much alike that the movie How to Train Your Dragon has been inducted into the Strickland "Hall of Fame" ...lol. Here are just a few pictures of a special movie night with our dog...and yes, we were watching How to Train Your Dragon...it was probably about our 5 or 6th time renting it and bout our 10th time watching it...like I said it's a new family favourite:

Ha Ha, that was a pretty funny joke ;-)
(that crooked smile runs in the family in case anyone wanted to know)

I LOVE RACHEL!!! <3

Ise a purty dog



Ok, he's not a goblin..it's just the flash caused his eyes to look green ;-)

Oh, I smell foooood

gimme gimme gimme


I was a good boy so Elisha gave me a treat...yummy!!!
 

I Love me some Brookie


Brookie loves me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment