Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Journey Towards A Dream

Well I have at least started my journey towards my own herb store. I have gotten the building that we have used for storage in the past cleaned out, so it's ready to be cleaned (as in soap and water kind of clean). I still have a lot of work cut out, I have to paint it (but already have the colors and scheme picked out), refloor it with some tile and wooden floors and shelve it for all my products. I have to buy a web domain for selling and blogging about the things I make. I also have to buy all my herbs, essential oils, alcohol, glycerin, etc in bulk. I am so excited to get this up and running at least by Febuary. Please if you need anything let me know, I will make whatever you want. I really would like to get my name out there so if you know of anyone who needs herbal things please refer them to me. Thank you!
 Please tell me what you think of my logo below:


No comments:

Post a Comment