Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Walking in A Winter Wonderland


After all the hype about global warming I thought that I might be out in my garden in 100 degree weather on Christmas,LOL...JUST KIDDING!!! But I am really glad that we got to have a white Christmas!
Here are some pictures from the most BEAUTIFUL Christmas ever and then two weeks later another snow...Here are some Pictures Noel and I both took...I am sure you can tell which ones I took and which ones she took (hers are clearly better):



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket It's Snowing Photobucket Having fun in the snow Being a good sister Photobucket Photobucket Checkin out the snow Pretty Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Foster got a camera for Christmas and was out early to catch all the action of the snow and the beauty of the early morning!!! Here are his photos...looks like he's got as much talent as his sister (Noel):



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Hope all of you had fun in the snow and I hoped you liked the pics ... I am definately ready for some sun now though...I hope God does do a little H-town warming =) Talk to all of you later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment