Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy 2013

Hello all of my faithful followers,
 I thank you for keeping up with me, although lately I have really not posted anything for you to stay up to date with and I apologize for that.

 I must say that although I do enjoy and really love the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year), there comes a point that I tend to get depressed, I think it's what my grandmother would call the Winter Blues or Cabin Fever. I am pretty sure it really comes from not being outside as much (I have to soak up tons of vitamin D) as I am in the Summer (because it's cold outside...brrr) and your just not as active in the winter. Right now I am trying to cheer myself up by adding a few more soaping projects to my list, as well as herbal projects. I have added a few more items to my store which you can check out here.

I am also really looking forward to the Spring by looking through seed catalogs and hopefully ordering from them real soon! I think this year is really going to be great and I can't wait to see what the LORD has planned for my life.

What are your plans for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment