Sunday, April 17, 2011

Family Picture Day!

My cousin Justin is getting married in June and his church had a shower for him and his fiance (Whitney). Afterward we went to my grandparents house for a family picture (which we haven't done in a good long while). My cuz took a few pics of us and then we sat out on the front porch a talked for a long time. I had a great time reminiscing and getting to know each other a lot better (one can never know his/her family member to well). I love my family so much and I am so glad that the LORD gave me such a great one, immediate and extended!!! And yes, I am going to cry at my cousins wedding :'(
Here are a few pics from the day:
Talking on the porch

The Robert Strickland Jr. Family


The Girls

Cousins
(we have a picture of all of us with Justin, but it wasn't on our camera)

The Robert Strickland Sr. Family

No comments:

Post a Comment